YES.... you read that right, $25 for 10 - 90 minutes sessions, new students only, just show up to class early and meet Jim in person!
- Be early, to respect all students attending, there is NO Late Admittance.
- Classes are Monday thru Friday at 9 am and 6pm and Saturday and Sunday at 9am.
- Located at: 15248 S Tamiami Trail #750, Fort Myers, FL 33908, Just South of Gladiolus/Six Mile Cypress
26 Postures, don’t Sweat The HEAT!!!
Yoga should never be done in an air conditioned room. Yoga changes the construction of the body from the inside out, from bones to skin and from fingertips to toes. So before you change it, you have to heat it up to soften it, because a warm body is a flexible body. Then you can reshape the body any way you want.
Hatha Yoga flushes away the waste products, the toxins of all the glands and organs of your body. It provides a natural irrigation of the body through the circulatory system, with the help of the respiratory system. It brings nourishments to every cell of your body so that each one can perform its function and keep your body healthy. Bikram Yoga also employs heat to further that cleaning process: When you sweat, impurities are flushed out of the body through the skin. Practicing yoga not only increases our supplies of oxygen, but it also teaches us how to use that oxygen properly – we learn to control the breath through pranayama.
What to expect from your first class.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes early
- Come on an empty stomach
- Bring a bottle of water
- Bring a bath or sheet towel
- Bring one regular towel
- Bring a yoga mat, or rent one here
- Wear light workout clothes
- Be prepared to sweat
- Classes are 90 minutes
- Your life will change. Guaranteed.
- Also, good studio etiquette is appreciated.
- We ask that you be mindful. If you are setting up in the front row, look back, make sure that you are not right in front of someone, obstructing their view.
- Commit to your practice.
- Stay with the teaching. Do not start postures or change before the teacher instructs you to do so.
- Come with an open heart and mind.
- Keep water drinking to a minimum.
BIKRAM YOGA of Fort Myers is a Yoga School devoted to teaching the Bikram Method of Hatha Yoga, the traditional way. Our School places a premium on achieving deep, abiding, long-term health measured in Energy, Vitality, and Radiance of Well being. That which is actively sought for by so many but rarely, truly achieved. Whether you’re in fine physical condition or suffering from distressing physical, mental, and emotional issues, our commitment is to making substantive and transformational changes in your life through the practice of the Bikram Hatha Yoga Method. Our history is one of results and not just promises.