We are looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 at St. Raphael's Parish Hall located at 5601 Williams Drive, Fort Myers Beach. We will start promptly at 6:30PM and is scheduled to last 2 hours.
Candidates will be given one (1) minute to introduce themselves.
The questions will be in the open forum style from the audience. The answers will be in a council type setting so the candidates will be able to interact discussing the issues.
This is your opportunity to see where these potential future council member stand on important issues facing Fort Myers Beach.
Listed below are some of the topics which will probably be discussed.
* Bathrooms at all beach accesses
* Opinion on the homeless issue and feeding program on FMB
* Liquor sales by Publix on the south end of the island
* Outsourcing vs. hiring town employees
* Controversial Boardwalk on the south end of the island
* Re-branding of FMB
* Permitting process
* Enforcing vacation rental ordinance
the event will be moderated by Doris Grant