Celebrate the season with thousands of lights, hundreds of historic decorations, and one unique holiday experience!
This year’s event, themed Sounds of the Season, runs from November 27 through January 3 from 5:30-9p.m nightly (closed Christmas night).
They are now open on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Don’t miss all-new decorations, including a new one-of-a-kind coordinated music and light show at the historic Mysore Fig tree, an animated 25′ tree, as well as returning favorites, like the Children’s Tree Trail, featuring decorations from dozens of local schools.
• Holiday Nights Admission: Adults $20, Teens $10, Children age 6-12 $2
• Guided tours (offered at 6pm and 7pm nightly, first-come, first-served): Adults $30, Teens $25, Children age 6-12 $18
• Inside the Homes Holiday Tours: Available on 12/2, 12/9 and 12/16 at 6:30 p.m. (additional cost, call to reserve)
• Upgrade: Purchase any daytime admission and combine Holiday Nights (valid only on same evening as daytime admission/tour):
• Add the Holiday Nights guided tour to your daytime admission: Adults $20, Teen $15, Child $10
• Add Holiday Nights general admission to your daytime tour: Adults $10, Teen $5, Child $1
• Note: Combo Upgrades can be purchased the day of your visit. They are not sold in advance.
Children age five and under always admitted free of charge. Reciprocal museum or garden memberships are not valid for Holiday Nights admission. Lee County residents with proof of residency receive a $5 discount off adult admission on Mondays.
The museum and laboratory will not be open during Holiday Nights. The rest of the grounds, including the historic homes and gardens, will be open until 9 p.m. nightly.
Vendors serving food and beverages, as well as live music, will be available on select nights. A calendar is coming soon.
General admission tickets may be purchased online or in the museum ticket office; guided tours are first come, first served, and must be purchased in the museum ticket office on the day of the tour. General admission tickets purchased online are valid for one-time use on any night of the event. Online tickets need not be printed, just show your tickets on your mobile device upon arrival. Advance purchase is not required.
Please note that pets are not permitted on the estates, although trained service animals are welcome.
Masks are required during Holiday Nights.
For information on health and safety protocols in place, please call 239.334.7419
or visit: edisonfordwinterestates.org