We have discovered a great editorial cartoonist! his name is Pat Cross and he will be one of the best! here are a few examples of his work, you can see and follow this talented artist at:https://patcrosscartoons.com/
T18S115 USC (b)… threatens to assault, kidnap, or murder, (cause harm to) a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under such section, with intent to impede, intimidate, or interfere with such official, judge, or law enforcement officer while engaged in the performance of official duties, or with intent to retaliate against such official, judge, or law enforcement officer on account of the performance of official duties, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).
In Senator Schumer’s diatribe he threatened to do something undefined to two Supreme Court Justices to interfere with their lawful duty to interpret the Constitution and enforce our Rule of law. I don’t believe his threat is to take them to a substandard fast food restaurant nor was it to “cast a spell on you”.
His implied threat was to cause some form of harm…to do something to intimidate two Justices (all 9 Justices) to succumb to Schumer’s superior mental capacity, to rule how “Schumer” believes the Supreme Court rule! His threat to cause harm is, in my humble opinion, a judicial assumption!
Here we go again Mr. Attorney General Barr…is it your opinion that he didn’t “mean” what he said and you “forgive him” or are you going to bring it to a Federal Grand Jury as the Federal Rules of Criminal procedure require and ask them to decide…outside of the Federal District of Columbia (the swamp), of course!
Let’s think about this for a second, Mr. AG…did the House misinterpret what our President said to the Ukraine President when they took an honest conversation and made it into what they said is evil, criminal and an Impeachable offense? We have an Amendment to the Constitution (14th) that demands that ALL citizens, not just Democrats, receive EQUAL justice!
We are still waiting to hear if you forgive former VP Joe Biden and his son for committing Hobbs Act -Extortion, Political Corruption, Wire Fraud, Mail Fraud and a host of other crimes. This guy is running for President of the United States …are you, Mr AG , going to ignore all the Probable Cause(PC) that Biden violated numerous, serious Federal laws even after a well-respected former US Attorney, Rudy Giuliani , says there is a paper trail and substantial evidence that Joe Biden is a “crook”, Rudy’s words and I agree! Do you really want to take the chance that this guy could be President?
Here’s a thought even worse than that…how about Hillary Clinton as his “VICE” President (with emphasis on VICE). In this case, the word VICE is extremely accurate…for SURE she would be in charge of VICE. That is up until Joe has an accident and opens the wrong door at 33,000 feet, on Air Force 1, looking for the men’s room, and falls 33,000 feet to his death, after all…everybody knows he is at the cusp of senile…AND our worst fears would be realized… Hillary Clinton becomes President!
Mr AG, do you really want to lay all that on America when it’s so very preventable…you need to do your job and not recues yourself like you seem to be doing by laying everything off to other Prosecutors… in WDC !
J.Gary DiLaura FBI RED
Retired, Extremely Dangerous
You can learn a lot about someone’s political beliefs by studying the things they consider absurd.
• “The Daily Wire” noticed an apparent contradiction in logic when comparing Elizabeth Warren’s feelings about two unrelated issues. She often states that banning semi-automatic firearms will be effective. That’s often followed by her assuring us that banning abortion does not work because people can still get abortions on the black market.
• The Cambridge, Massachusetts city council has decided to prohibit their police officers from arresting illegal aliens for driving a vehicle without a license. Their reason? “We need to protect our community members from a federal government that’s out of control.” They will be issuing a summons to court. And you know what will happen then? Nothing.
• What do Libya, Venezuela, Somalia, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Afghanistan, and Mexico have in common? They are all members of the United Nations Human Rights Council. Is it any wonder Israel receives about as many civil rights condemnations as all other nations combined? Countries receiving only minor attention include Syria, South Sudan, Myanmar, Iran, and North Korea.
• “The only patriot on the Right……to me is Romney. He’s the only one who stuck his neck out. The rest of them are trash.” – “The View’s” Joy Behar
• Barack Obama finally couldn’t hold back his disdain over Trump being given credit for the strong economy: “Eleven years ago……near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.”
• “Legalize all the DACA students. These DACA students are more American than most Americans are.” – Joe Biden
• “……the private insurance in America [is] the eighth leading cause of death in the country.” – former Bernie Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver
• “The Daily Signal” reports that Conservative lawmakers are being labeled as interventionists who suddenly want to get involved in people’s personal lives. They are reacting to the fact that it’s becoming more common for doctors to prescribe hormones or perform related surgeries for minors.
• “The Daily Signal” also reported that the AMA and the American Academy of Child and Adolescent psychiatry have come out in favor of surgery and hormone transitions for children struggling with gender dysphoria. I understand from several sources that there’s little evidence either for or against medical transitions for either adults or youth.
• “Trans women are women. Trans men are men. Non-binary people are non-binary. All gender identities are valid.” Those are the words of London Mayor Sadiq Khan. I hope I’m not alone wondering what value can possibly come from officially endorsing inherently foolish and chaotic theories such as these.
• “It’s one thing to deplore eugenics on ideological, political, moral grounds. It’s quite another to conclude that it wouldn’t work in practice. Of course it would. It works for cows, horses, pigs, dogs and roses. Why on earth wouldn’t it work for humans? Facts ignore ideology.” – Richard Dawkins, ethologist, evolutionary biologist, former Oxford professor, and atheist.
• “We’re not going to take our options off the table.” That’s what Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Cal) said in response to a question whether they might consider a new impeachment for Trump’s statements about Roger Stone’s legal situation and conviction.
• How about AG William Barr? What are the Democrats saying about him? Elizabeth Warren says that “What Barr has done [re: Roger Stone sentence recommendation] should mean that we are demanding a resignation. And if that guy won’t resign, then the House should start impeachment proceedings against him.”
• Joe Biden exudes confidence: “I refuse to suggest any Democrat can lose. I think we could run Mickey Mouse against this president and have a shot.”
• Michael Bloomberg was quoted as saying California is a model for the rest of the nation. I presume he was talking about their immigration policy.
So, what are you learning about me?
Note – I’ve been asked where to find these tidbits of absurdity. I’ve found them in many places of course, and I try to “multi-source” as many quotes as I have time for. One place you can find this type of information is in “The Patriot Post” which regularly publishes “Short Cuts.”
There are many lessons to be learned from this corona virus crisis. To quote former President Barack Obama, this is a "teachable moment."
First, I'm on record. I warned about the dangers of this pandemic when few knew it even existed. So I think I'm justified to now report we are all overreacting at this point. Eighty-one percent of those infected develop mild symptoms. This is certainly going to be a hit to the global economy. But the sky isn't falling.
The lessons of corona virus:
1. Always expect the best, but prepare for the worst. Get educated and prepared just in case. That doesn't mean you should become hysterical, stop shopping, stop traveling and sell off stocks. In the long run, I always bet on America.
2. Thank President Donald Trump for quickly canceling all flights from China, a brilliant move. I remember when America was threatened by Ebola and Obama refused to cancel flights from Africa -- a tragic, naive mistake that could have killed thousands of Americans. We got lucky. Now we have a president who acts decisively and doesn't depend on luck.
3. This is living proof that President Trump is right about creating "Fortress America." Now, more than ever, we need walls and secure borders. We must know everything about every person entering our country. Democrats support open borders. That's pure madness. Open borders will lead to disease, death and massive damage to business, stocks, tourism and -- worst of all -- the Vegas economy.
4. President Trump is correct about government-run health care. Democrats want government in charge of every aspect of our health care. That's a disaster. Ask the people of China. Communist China's incompetent and botched response to this crisis is proof that the last thing we want is government in charge. The odds are America holds up dramatically better because our private health care is the best in the world. You want the Department of Motor Vehicles or the IRS in charge of health care? I don't.
5. If I get corona virus, I want an American doctor who earns $1 million a year as my physician. If you put government in charge and turn doctors into government bureaucrats, you'll attract the worst to medicine, not the best and brightest.
6. This is living proof that Trump is right about "America First." We need our supply chains right here in the United States. It is a matter of national security to manufacture antibiotics, prescription drugs, masks and other medical supplies inside America.
7. Odds are the corona virus vaccine will be developed in a capitalist nation. No socialist will ever find the cure. Why? Because capitalism works. The scientist or doctor who finds the cure will make a lot of money. God bless capitalism.
8. Israeli scientists claim they are only three weeks away from a vaccine. If that's correct, what will Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib say? The most prominent Democrats want to boycott Israel. Democratic presidential candidates just boycotted the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Will all the Israel haters refuse the vaccine? Will all the miserable liberals who support the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement boycott the vaccine? Will Iran and other Muslim nations that chant, "Death to Israel," refuse the vaccine?
9. Lastly, stop listening to hysterical coverage from the biased, liberal mainstream media. They've failed a thousand times in three years to bring down the Trump economy. They screamed, "Recession is already here." Each time they were wrong. The media's track record is miserable. If they say we're headed for disaster, my guess is things are going to turn out just fine.
Wayne Allyn Root
1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
2. Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
3. The man cooking at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Always request a late check-out.
6. When entrusted with a secret........ keep it.
7. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
8. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
9. Play with passion or don’t play at all…
10. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
11. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
12. If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
13. Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
14. You marry a girl, you marry her family.
15. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
16. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
17. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
18. Never turn down a breath mint.
19. A sport coat is worth 1000 words.
20. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
21. Thank a veteran. Then make it up to him.
22. Eat lunch with the new kid.
23. After writing an angry email, read it
carefully. Then delete it.
24. Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
25. Manners maketh the man.
26. Give credit. Take the blame.
27. Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
28. Write down your dreams.
29. Take time to snuggle your pets, they love you so much and are always happy to see you.
30. Be confident and humble at the same time.
31. If ever in doubt, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
32. In all things lead by example not explanation.
On the Monday before Super Tuesday, longtime MSNBC host Chris Matthews came on the air and promptly, tartly announced he was retiring, that "tonight will be my last 'Hardball.'" His language and tone strongly implied he was being pushed out.
Politically, it felt like part of a pattern. At the same time that Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar suddenly dropped out of the race in an apparent attempt to solidify the anti-Bernie Sanders vote, MSNBC was acting in the opposite direction, shedding a host that had become a liability with the Sanders socialists, who are a decent chunk of the MSNBC audience.
The host's insensitivity to women on the set played a part, but the offenses were verbal. He wasn't accused of sexual assault (Matt Lauer) or a "crusty paw" and exhibitionism (Charlie Rose). He was accused of saying things that made women uncomfortable, like "why haven't I fallen in love with you yet?" That's not a smart way for a married man to talk, but it doesn't compare with more malignant, more physical abusers.
The larger part of this is Matthews falling out of step with the Democratic Party's lunge to the left in the Trump era. The MSNBC star reacted badly by comparing the Sanders victory in Nevada to the fall of France to the Nazis during World War II. He also ripped into Sanders for lauding Fidel Castro's literacy programs.
"I have an attitude towards Castro," Matthews announced. "I believe if Castro and the Reds had won the Cold War, there would have been executions in Central Park and I might have been one of the ones getting executed."
That's not just out of step with today's left. Anyone who's watched the American media from the Bay of Pigs forward knows that top journalists from Barbara Walters to Dan Rather to Katie Couric have sounded just like Sanders in hailing Castro's alleged "workers paradise" with literacy programs and "free health care" and "one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world."
In this campaign, it seemed Matthews was still carrying on his great political love affair with Barack Obama, and his vice president, Joe Biden, who is now inaccurately categorized as the "moderate wing." He's best known for exclaiming how Obama's oh-so-American oratory gave him a "thrill" up his leg.
Because he worked at MSNBC, Matthews was never punished for comparing President Donald Trump with Hitler, Stalin or Satan. Historical metaphors were endlessly mangled. One night, he assailed Trump by blurring together Julius Caesar, Benito Mussolini and the cannibal-dictator Idi Amin. He criticized the president for alleged dementia -- and in rants like this, Matthews made people wonder about his own mental state.
Republicans were "North Korean soldiers," and Trump's children were "Uday and Qusay," the crazy, murderous offspring of Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. The Washington Free Beacon counted that Matthews compared the Trumps with the "Russian royal family" the Romanovs -- who were executed in the communist revolution -- at least 15 times.
The relentless babble of Matthews might recall for some bookworms the words of H.L. Mencken decrying President Warren Harding's English: "It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. ... It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doodle. It is balder and dash."
There are consolations to the sudden end of "Hardball with Chris Matthews." We may confidently assume that no one in Hollywood will make a nasty cartoon of a movie about MSNBC, with a blonde bombshell playing a fictional intern absorbing creepy compliments from Matthews.
On April 28, 2016, I wrote this column which was published by artvoice.com under THE RIGHT SIDE, it is reprinted here in its entirety with new comments in parenthesis;
In order to get America back on its feet we need to create jobs for the American people and do it fast. (DONE, IN TWO YEARS EVEN AFTER SOMEONE SAID, “Trump needs a magic wand”)
We are in an energy and economic crisis. We must become energy independent if we are to survive as a Nation. (DONE)
Right now the Saudi King and his OPEC followers are running our economy with an overwhelming influence on the price of oil. (STOPPED)
When North Dakota started hydro-fracking and pumping oil, we increased domestic output to over a million barrels a day – and we did it in less than 2 years. OPEC panicked and started dropping the price of oil about a year ago – for no other reason than to shut down our fracking operations in North Dakota.
Then oil production in North Dakota’s Bakken shut down, because prices couldn’t sustain production costs. The average pay to all North Dakotans was over $60,000 per annum, just over a year ago – and unemployment was near zero. Not anymore.
The cost of oil being down is a good thing, but how and why it got there is not. Saudi Arabia should not be exercising that kind of control over our economy. (STOPPED)
President Barack Obama is a puppet of the Saudi King. A President of the United States of America shouldn’t bow to anybody. (GONE)
He shouldn’t hide his identity; he shouldn’t hide his scholarship records; he shouldn’t hide who paid for his expensive post college tour to Muslim Nations. (GONE)
A real President doesn’t hide his passport from the American people and he doesn’t alter his Selective Service records. He doesn’t produce a “Birth Certificate” after looking for it for 4 years only to learn that it is forensically suspect. (GONE)
When Obama directed the EPA to shut down 40% of our power plants because they are coal fired, I wrote several articles warning of Obama’s use of the Environmental Protection Agency as a unilateral legislative branch. That’s unconstitutional. The Supreme Court has said as much. (JUSTICE ANTON SCALIA SCOLDED PRES OBAMA TWICE AND 2 WEEKS AFTER THE SECOND SCOLDING, JUSTICE SCALIA WAS FOUND DEAD[with no autopsy performed])
If a President Donald Trump were to request that all 50 States take part in an energy-to -prosperity program by building a single new power plant in each state – powered by what each state feels is in its best interest – we would see America moving in the right direction. We’ll revive steel plants and cement factories – and could do so with American materials and American citizens. (PRESIDENT TRUMP MADE THE US,
ENERGY INDEPENDENT IN HIS OWN WAY, USING AMERICAN LABOR AND PRODUCTS)
On Tuesday, March 15th,(2016) Hillary Clinton echoed Obama’s words in 2008: “I will close all coal mines and coal processing operations.” Clinton admits that she plans to follow in the Obama Administration’s footsteps. (STOPPED COLD)
This election isn’t a question of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. It’s a question of whether you support the American Constitution – a brilliant triumph of human governance unparalleled in the annals of global history – or not. I, for one, will be voting for our Constitution – and in doing so, will be voting to save American itself. (Substitute ANY 2020 Democrat Candidate’s name for the name, “Hillary Clinton” and tell America, what’s the difference? What changed besides America being well on the Road to Greatness, thanks to America’s choice to keep our Constitution by electing our current president)?!
J.Gary DiLaura, FBI RED
Retired, Extremely Dangerous
The American Conservative Union's Conservative Political Action Conference has grown larger and more powerful each year since it began in 1974. It is, by far, the country's largest annual gathering of conservatives and a barometer of their success and enthusiasm.
The 2020 CPAC, which ran through Sunday, showcases a free-market, anti-socialist, pro-American juggernaut as the November election draws near. CPAC devours threats of "Democratic socialism" like energy drinks.
By running a slate of the farthest-left candidates in the history of American politics, the Democratic Party has ignited a conservative reawakening one does not hear of in the mainstream national press.
Vice President Mike Pence spoke Thursday. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka and Brexit leader Nigel Farage were among Friday's speakers. Trump on Saturday.
Regardless of the topics, the message always returns to life is good and only getting better in the USA. CPAC attendees and speakers believe nearly every American is better off today than four years ago. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Try "fixing" it and they will try stopping you.
The day-and-night talkathon combines thousands of economic conservatives, isolationist conservatives, interventionist conservatives, neo-conservatives, paleo-conservatives, the religious right, secularist social conservatives, "Gault's Gulch" libertarians, unaffiliated voters, a handful of curious liberals, Democrats and more. Anyone who considers this a monolithic movement of groupthink has never been to CPAC.
Seemingly limitless cocktail parties connect right-leaning journalists, lawyers, politicos and grassroots activists.
"To read the itinerary is to be amazed at the success of conservatism," explains National Review. "Over the past few decades, it has gone from 'irritable mental gestures which seek to resemble ideas,' in Lionel
Trilling's infamous 1950 description, to a full-fledged movement."
Despite polite internal disagreements about same-sex marriage, legalized pot, abortion and interventionist policies, one common philosophy unites everyone at CPAC. It is a conviction that the United States is a force of good in the world and should put its own interests first. Socialism is antithetical to the United States and must be stopped.
The "America first" doctrine of President Donald Trump has reunited and energized this hodge-podge movement that last peaked during the Reagan Revolution of the 1980s. Words on a page cannot convey the energy at the sold-out 2.4 million-square-foot Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in Maryland, just outside Washington, D.C. This crowd exudes confidence that Republicans will maintain the White
House, the Senate and take back the House in November. It is hard to find any semblance of negativity.
Attendees and speakers at CPAC do not convey grievances. They believe the country has reached a level of success never seen since its inception. They want more of the same, not a change in course.
White House Economic Adviser Larry Kudlow and Ivanka Trump spelled it out by presenting a litany of economic indicators that show improved lifestyles for women, minorities, millennials, blue-collar workers and all other Americans. Reduced taxes and regulations, they argue, have created unprecedented opportunities to seek and obtain meaningful and gainful employment.
"For the first time in history, there are more women working in the workforce than there are men," Ivanka Trump said. "Of all new jobs added last year, 72% went to women ... Women are winning, but everyone is winning."
Kudlow assured the audience the coronavirus cannot take down the American economy. Conversely, socialism almost guarantees economic failure.
"The American model of free enterprise will whip socialism every time hands down," Kudlow said. " ... The doctrine here is freedom and awarding success and individual enterprise and using all of our God-given talents."
If advocates of socialism are selling out massive resorts to celebrate their cause, we are not seeing it. Regardless, leading candidates in the Democratic presidential primary are running on the hope a good chunk of the country thinks something is terribly wrong. They advocate turning against two centuries of American free enterprise.
November's election won't be about candidates and their personalities. This election will test two competing and disparate ideas: free-market capitalism and redistributionist socialism.
The socialist movement will need substantial momentum to compete. Defenders of capitalism are organized like never before and anxious to fight for their cause. They fear socialist chic threatens their families, businesses, finances, values and lifestyles. They are well-informed, articulate, confident and committed to winning at any cost.
It’s payback time.
Democrats tried to impeach Trump and have him removed from the ballot. Nobody is going to listen to complaints about the GOP returning the favor by going after Biden and his son.
The thing is though the Democrats served him up basically by pushing the whole impeachment issue. The other thing is that the GOP doesn’t need to prove anything. All they need to do is get him in a scenario where he doesn’t know what day it is or mixes up key facts and people etc.
They only need to show he is not fully mentally competent to hold that office. At that point it’s sad but pretty much over.
What’s really weird is that Bernie supporters are actually helping the effort by pointing out that Biden is obviously senile.
To the Editor,
Obama annihilated business and growth. His despise for this country was obvious. Corporate management stewed on this for years during his administration, trying to figure out how we could keep our businesses profitable, or afloat.
We started to show signs of hope as his presidency was in its last year because we knew things would be better once he was gone.
Once Democrats lost control of Congress and the White House, Trump brought jobs back to the US, the tax break, etc etc, the economy surged, business owners and consumers alike had faith in our economy again. They invested, they grew, they paid more, they hired more.